Chambers Russell Lawyers’ construction practice provides timely legal advice and service to all stakeholders in the construction industry from contractors, principals, consultants and owners.
We assist with project delivery from inception to completion. We also provide a full range of construction dispute resolution services from negotiated outcomes, adjudication, litigation and all manners of alternative dispute resolution processes. Our construction lawyers add value because they ensure that our clients’ project objectives and financial outcomes are at the forefront of every step they take.
Our legal services and expertise include:
- Arbitration and litigation
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Construction risk and insurance
- Delay claims and extension of time
- Mediation and negotiation
- Project disputes
- Security of payment claims