Andrew has over 15 years' experience in general litigation and regularly appears on behalf of clients in jurisdictions including the Supreme, District, Federal and Local Courts.
Originally an advocate in insurance litigation, Andrew has expanded his caseload to include a broad range of subject matter including:
- Seeking declarations with regard to a client’s lease.
- Seeking damages against a property owner for failure to repair building works.
- Seeking declarations regarding entitlements to monies paid into Court.
- Breach of contract and debt recovery.
- Insolvency proceedings.
- Professional negligence and debt recovery.
- Family provision claims.
- Litigation involving the Australian Tax Office.
- Acting on behalf of trustees.
- Estate disputes.
Andrew also acts for clients across a wide array of commercial transactions, including the drafting and review of sale of goods agreements, employment contracts, binding financial agreements, design and manufacturing agreements, leases, shareholder and joint-venture agreements, and terms and conditions for websites.
Andrew holds a Bachelor of Science (Psychology) from the University of New South Wales and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Western Sydney. He is a member of the Law Society of New South Wales.