Joanne Bujalski has over 20 years’ experience in the legal industry. She has knowledge across multiple jurisdictions in Australia and the United Kingdom and has predominantly worked in personal injury law helping injured people.
Joanne is client focused and driven to ensure people in tough situations are aware of their entitlements and are not taken advantage of or lost in what can be an overwhelming and frustrating system.
Joanne holds a Bachelor of Laws and has admissions and memberships, which include:
• Independent Review Office Approved Lawyer
• Admission to the High Court of Australia in 2020
• Admission in the Supreme Court NSW in 2019
• Law Society of New South Wales
• Australian Lawyers Alliance