Raymon Anderson is a Partner at Chambers Russell Lawyers who specialises in navigating and solving complex disputes before and during litigation. Raymon has over 15 years’ of legal experience including for the NSW public sector, corporate and private clients.
Raymon has successfully managed many complex and sensitive claims including in building defects, strata, deceased estates, contracts, property damage, insurance, indemnity, negligence, personal injury, institutional abuse and general advice work.
Raymon has extensive court room and advocacy experience and is an expert practitioner in dispute resolution and regularly conducts settlement conferences, conciliation conferences and mediations.
Raymon holds a Bachelor of Laws, a Bachelor of Medical Science, a Graduate Certificate in Legal Practice and a Preliminary Certificate in Theology.
Raymon has contributed to various publications of NSW Young Lawyers and the NSW Law Society including the Practitioners Guide to Civil Litigation and his admissions and memberships include:
- Admissions to the High Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of NSW
- Law Society Ethics Committee and also the Indigenous Issues Committee
- Solicitors Benevolent Association Trust
- NSW Young Lawyers (NSWYL) Executive Council and Secretary
- NSWYL CPD Committee Chair and Property Law Committee Vice Chair